4.7

I wore my brand new pair of Sketchers on a trip to Myanmar, Cambodia, Laos.They were super comfortable from the first wearing, and easy to take on and off for the temple visits that require bare feet.

And lightweight so good for the 20 kilo limit on luggage. My complaint, if there is one, is that I had to go over the shoes now and then with a damp cloth because the dust shows on the black shoes.

And, even better, I slogged through downpours and into puddles and even river shorelines--the shoes are sort of waterproof but in any case dried instantly.Loved these shoes.

Review about: Skechers Shoes.

Reason of review: Good quality.

Had an Experience with Skechers?

Comments

NEVER BUY SKECHERS--shoes fall apart and company ignores Skechers "I have a pair of skechers sneakers with very little wear, as can be seen on the attached images. After just a few weeks of minor wear, the bottom portions..." Read more Skechers - Shoe complaint Skechers "Hi, I baught sketcher sports shoes from elante mall chandigarh outlet about 4 months back. both my shoes ie. right and left have started tearing.I went to the outlet with the compaint,..." Read more Skechers - Sneakers Review Skechers "...This is my fourth pair of skechers. In about 3 months time of moderate use, a hole formed in the toe at the seam..." Read more
Skechers - Compensate me quickly Skechers "I purchased skechers shoes from Connaught place, new Delhi vide bill no. ( see attached photo for details). Initially I was using " Reebok's run tone " article for the..." Read more Brighter Image Lab - Misused photos & go fund me account Brighter Image Lab "Back in 2015, I was searching for option cheaper than having all my teeth removed and getting an upper denture. I sent in a phone and a testimonial to these..." Read more Northern Tool And Equipment - Brand New Generator Caught Fire Due to Gas Leak Northern Tool And Equipment "Whatever you do DO NOT BUY A GENERATOR from this company. Last week my brand new $1800 13000 watt generator blew up and caused my house to catch fire. The..." Read more Thrifty Propane - Problem with delivery driver's capabilities and Thrifty's no response attitude. Thrifty Propane "I have, for the last 2 years, had a delivery driver that either can't backup the truck properly or simply doesn't care where he puts it. The first episode was..." Read more Ross Dress For Less Mobile Al - Terrible Customer Service-Ross Dress for Less Manager Ross Dress For Less Mobile Al "I purchased items from Store #1845 on Sept. 1, 2017 for a total of $30.22. I took the items home and hung them up for wear on a later date...." Read more