I've had my sketchers for around 2 months!These are my casual shoes.
I don't wear them to work, just around the house or for errands. Enclosed is a picture I believe there was a flaw in the material! It looks like someone took a blade and cut the suede. I'm very disappointed, as I really liked these shoes.
As you can see they did not pull away from the sole but the material just separated.
Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.Thank you, sincerely Deborah Aubuchon
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I am not pissed as the site says... Just upset about your shoe construction. I bought a pair of boat shoes as "relaxed fit" memory foam shoes and love them...."
- "Dear Sirs I am writing to express my strong dissatisfaction with the shoes i bought from your store in Gurnee IL,I bought shoes 5 jun 2016 after 2 days wearing that..."
- "Hi, I baught sketcher sports shoes from elante mall chandigarh outlet about 4 months back. both my shoes ie. right and left have started tearing.I went to the outlet with the compaint,..."
- "I ordered the "Meet your dream" Bouquet/Teddy bear/Chocolates combo from Phoolwala.com. They charged me an extra Rs.400 for delivery charges to that small town. I ordered this bouquet for a..."
- "2 days ago 1 of my daughters opened can of corn for dinner. It was supposed to expire: 08/31/2017. It was a nightmare to see that. it was something terrible.It..."
- "1st time i used levis u.k. Return policy is a trick to keep your money atlest show it on the shop so customer can be aware instead written small at..."
- "At the regular dose I have gotten no relief. I even take a little more and no relief. So I don't know if you can take much more..."
- "I had to place a claim for a pallet that was obviously dropped in transit. The driver noted the damage and I completed a ridiculous amount of paperwork needed to cover..."
- "Epic footage found below in, what is, my first documentary short ever produced. Being self-employed, I was forced to go through healthcare.gov to get individual health insurance. The..."