I've had my sketchers for around 2 months!These are my casual shoes.

I don't wear them to work, just around the house or for errands. Enclosed is a picture I believe there was a flaw in the material! It looks like someone took a blade and cut the suede. I'm very disappointed, as I really liked these shoes.

As you can see they did not pull away from the sole but the material just separated.

Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.Thank you, sincerely Deborah Aubuchon

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of skechers shoes from Skechers and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $58 and wants Skechers to offer any options to resolve the issue.

The most disappointing in user's experience was hole in top of shoe. Author liked the most how they fit. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Skechers for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Skechers?

Comments

Hollywood, Florida, United States #1097411

I had the same experience. My shoes look brand new because I only wore them inside the house, and yet I started to see little pieces of foam here and there and realized it was from the Sketchers. Unbelievable!