I RECENTLY PURCHASED 3 PAIRS OF SKETCHERS SHOES. ONE FROM MACY'S AND THE OTHER 2 AT THE SKETCHERS AT SUNRISE MALL.

WE HAVE LAMINATE FLOORS. THE FIRST SHOE DOES CREATE SOME KIND OF SUCTION THAT MAKES YOU TRIP WHILE WALKING, AT FIRST I THOUGHT OF IT AS NOTHING, SO I WORE IT TO THE MALL, LUCKILY, THERE WAS A HUGE GARBAGE CAN NOT TOO FAR AWAY. I TRIPPED ON THE SHOE AND COULDN'T STOP AND SLAMMED INTO THE GARBAGE CAN. I HAVE BAD KNEES AND WAS SO THANKFUL I DID NOT FALL.

WOULD HAVE BEEN REALLY BAD. MY HEART WAS POUNDING SO HARD, I THOUGHT I WAS GOING TO HAVE A HEART ATTACK. HOWEVER, I WAS TOLD BY SKETCHERS THAT THEIR RUNNING 600 SHOES WERE GOOD FOR UNEVEN TERRAIN SINCE I AM GOING ON A TRIP SOON, I BOUGHT 2 PAIRS OF THE RUNNING SHOES AND A LITTLE WHILE AGO I ALMOST WENT FLYING ON THE LAMINATE FLOORS.

PLEASE FOR THE ELDERLY FOLKS OUT THERE, DON'T BUY THESE SKETCHER SHOES, THEY ARE TRULY DANGEROUS. I HAVE TO SEE IF I CAN GET MY REFUND BACK.

Review about: Skechers Gowalk 4 Sneakers.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

I didn't like: How the shoes are engineered.

Comments

What you have described appears to be far too common an issue. I am investigating a case for an individual who sustained serious injuries after his foot stuck to the ground causing him to sustain serious and permanent injuries. If interested in following up with this, feel free to contact me.

Has anyone contacted sketchers about these injuries

I was recommended Go Walk from my podiatrist since wearing them I now have really bad *** pain that my Doctor has said needs further investigation possibly an operation. I'm 49 years old and I also stick to the floor and trip constantly when wearing them .

Hence I thought I better read some reviews ! Looks like I will be looking for new shoes now

aliens_amoung_us

Yes, Sketches makes "safety" type shoes for that exact purpose.....for workers to be able to wear on smooth (sllippery) floors, as the soles "grip" the floor. If this does not meet your needs, such as you don't work retail or in restaurants, then they may not be the shoe for you.

Take them back, along with the receipt (very important) within the refund time period, and get your money back.

I know youalmost fell, but their were doing their job, and with these shoes you need to pick your feet up, most workers realize this early on...you can't drag your feet.

Good luck