2.1

I love these shoes and the comfort. But the smell that comes out of them is so bad

It will clear a room of people! It is unreal. Limburger Cheese Smell!

I have purchased several pairs because of the comfort, but after a few hundred dollars, I will never buy their shoes again.

I have never had a foot Oder in my life until these shoes. I had to wash and wash my feet! Where are these shoes being made? And what kind of quality products are they using?

I

Many woman have fallen prey to this smelly shoe. And we should all be compensated.

There needs to b a recall and a reimbursement from Sketchers! What a shame that a show that is so comfortable is only good for a month or two. That's a lot of hard earned money down the drain.

I would like to be informed of any recall from Sketchers over this problem,

Nancy Adams

Namontrose@aol.com

This reviewer shared experience about "awful smell " and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $216. The author is overall dissatisfied with Skechers. He best about skechers shoes from Skechers was how they fit. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Skechers.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Footwear and Clothing category for more informed decision or compare Skechers to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Skechers?

Comments

Madrid, Madrid, Spain #1274167

Me and my friend agree. HORRIBLE STINKY SHOES yukkk the mesh material cannot be breathable at all....