2.2

I bought the Skechers shape-ups from Amazon a little less than 6 months ago period after 4 months the soul started separating. Amazon said it was already too late to return them or exchange them.

I ended up buying shoe glue and other adhesives and even bought cramps to tighten it while they were drying. They mediately came apart again. When I spend over $70 on a pair of sneakers I expect them to last more than 5 months.

I contacted the company and never received an answer. will never buy Skechers again

Product or Service Mentioned: Skechers Sneakers.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from May 06.

Comments

h.kitchener

Must have been some special shoe it having a soul. Never had such a thing, at least that I noticed.

By the way, the shoes are made in some foreign country rather cheaply and sold in the U.S.

for an exorbitant price---I get sneakers for $8-12 at Walmart and when they go bad, just throw them away and buy another or two. You bought the name and not quality footwear.

to h.kitchener #1476148

Actually I find cheap sneakers to be uncomfortable. Comfort is what I look for.

The Sketcher's are amazingly comfortable. I volunteer in a food bank and run around hours at a time. I need GOOD shoes. Sorry, I don't agree that buying cheap sneakers is the answer.

Sketcher's are not quality which I need in addition to comfort.

Cheap shoes damage your feet. Not worth considering.