I bought these shoes around Thanksgiving 2015.Not even a month later I noticed a couple of places where the sole came loose on the left shoe.
Slowly but surely more of those little pieces started coming off. Now the beginning of May most of the sole is hanging loose. This is pretty disappointing since the shoes cost over $60.00, and sad because it's a very cute shoe. For that price I expect the shoes to last.
And it's only on the left shoe.
I've worn the right one just as much.:-) I wish I had kept the receipt to show when I bought them, but I didn't, so there may not be much that can be done at this point, other than letting you know of this issue.
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- " Memory foam shredded within three months, also the memory foam became hard and flat within a few weeks. Not comfortable after few weeks. The memory foam does not hold..."
- "My wife's 5 year old hardly used Sketchers Shape-Ups shoes soles fell off yesterday while walking. Attached are the pictures, we were unable to keep the soles as we..."
- "I purchased a pair of sketchers and after only two months they started to come unglued on both shoes....i have always liked the brand and have wore them since highschool..i..."
- "Now is 16 Jan 20:40p.m.!!!!!Again again and again confirmed pick up but not appear!! What is Qxpress doing? See it yourself, until now the status is confirmed!! BUT NO PICKUP..."
- "why my order to late to arrive ? it should arrive at my home at 12 January , i already call Lazada and Lazada already promise that my order will..."
- " My 3 months old SC P 20000 Serial # W3DE000347, installed in Goleta, CA USA started spewing ink all over the prints .I called in to raise a complaint..."
- "I sent back for repair/replace my Bluetooth headset HBS 850 , after 7 business days (5-7 business days is their rule), I started to call them...every other day. Why? Because..."
- "I had booked a flight+hotel package for $1250 for my boss. I'm an event & travel coordinator for a record label so I deal with literally every type of travel..."
- "My Latest Experience with Sony Corporation of America Event # E58894537 Service Notification: 301547845 Order # 36065586 1. I own Sony’s Flagship SACD Player, the SCD-1, cost: $5,000.00. It should be mentioned, this player..."