Skechers - Sole of shoe coming off

92 of 227 Skechers reviews

I bought these shoes around Thanksgiving 2015.Not even a month later I noticed a couple of places where the sole came loose on the left shoe.

Slowly but surely more of those little pieces started coming off. Now the beginning of May most of the sole is hanging loose. This is pretty disappointing since the shoes cost over $60.00, and sad because it's a very cute shoe. For that price I expect the shoes to last.

And it's only on the left shoe.

I've worn the right one just as much.:-) I wish I had kept the receipt to show when I bought them, but I didn't, so there may not be much that can be done at this point, other than letting you know of this issue.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Womens Gratis Full Circle
Review category
Footwear and Clothing
review #846720

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Skechers? Submit review ›
Helpful? 1 Yes 1 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
92 of 227 Skechers reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan
terry

Oct 26 #1232245 Danville, Pennsylvania, United States

i bought identical skecher sneakers and my left shoe also has rubber sole pieces coming off the bottom...paid 60$ and only worn them 2 weeks......poor quality glue????????

jun

Jun 01 #1167147 Pasig, National Capital Region, Philippines

The pair you have complaint about is probably made in China. Sketchers buy them cheap and suppliers cut costs by using less glue or using cheaper substitute.
You can try to try them by using water proofed contact cement or instant glue made for shoe repairs.
Well known brands are faked. So when I went to China Fujian city of Jinjiang and bought a high end local brand with leather uppers and molded soles for only US $45 last year. So far no complaints and very comfy too.

May 22 #1163044

Hi, the same just happened to me. Bought a pair of white Skechers d'lites and after only wearing them 4 times part of the sole of the right shoe came off. Glued it, but two times wearing them again the same parts of the sole on the left shoe came off. Also some of the material on the inner side of the left shoes was in shreds after only wearing the shoes about 6-7 times!!!! I have lots of skechers and particularily d'lites and none of them falls apart, not even after several years of wear. I will contact Skechers directly to find out, if they are fakes.....

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.