I bought these shoes around Thanksgiving 2015.Not even a month later I noticed a couple of places where the sole came loose on the left shoe.
Slowly but surely more of those little pieces started coming off. Now the beginning of May most of the sole is hanging loose. This is pretty disappointing since the shoes cost over $60.00, and sad because it's a very cute shoe. For that price I expect the shoes to last.
And it's only on the left shoe.
I've worn the right one just as much.:-) I wish I had kept the receipt to show when I bought them, but I didn't, so there may not be much that can be done at this point, other than letting you know of this issue.
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I bought two pair of Skechers a yr ago I have thrown one pair away I have had planter P and heel spur and neromia in my feet these were..."
- "I am a regular customer of skechers. I have bought many shoes from there. I have never faced any issue. But this year when I bought slippers worth 2800rs. from..."
- "I purchased a pair of skech=air sneaker on August 24, 2016 at Shoe Show in Concord, NC. Purchased price was $59.98. Yesterday (Nov 18), I took the sneakers..."
- "I have Toshiba Laptop Model # Z930. Lately this laptop battery start acting up and it was not holding a charge. Since this Laptop is still under warranty I contact..."
- "This shipping policy is a flat out joke Not only did I have to meet the driver the box was busted and I waited 2 weeks because they lost my shipping..."
- "Goodyear Auto Service Center A Division of Goodyear Tire & Rubber Co. On Thursday August 18, 2011 I paid Goodyear Auto Service Center, a division of the Goodyear Tire & Rubber Company,..."
- "I have recently purchased 128GB "FASTER" brand memory cards, 8 in total, over 4 separate orders @ a cost of $17.99 ea. The problem is that ALL of these memory..."
- "Having read the various comments below and realising that my experience is typical not unusual, I wonder why this company hasn't been sanctioned or actioned against. Perhaps a class action..."
- "I stopped in for my regular 3000 mile oil change and of course they did the usually upsale. Normally I try to do one additional thing each time, this time..."