In May 2016, I bought a pair of Skechers Air-Cooled Memory Foam shoes.After only 3 months the soles are worn out.
I do not do a lot of walking, since my job puts me behind a desk for most of the day. Over the years I have owned many pairs of shoes for myself and my children all boys and have never had shoes break down so fast. Skechers return policy is only 45 days and in original condition.
If things break you can return them at other businesses, I don't understand there policy.I won't be buying from them again.
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I just sustained a terrible fall while walking with a friend on Bloor St west in Toronto. The side walk was smooth and clear so it was not the tripping..."
- "I bought a pair of Skech air infinity shoe on 3rd Oct 2016 in Gurney Plaza mall, I am happy with the shoe but one thing is they sound squeeze..."
- "Yesterday I went to a Sketcher store here in Miami and I couldn't buy the pair of shoes that I wanted, because the employees don't look for the size that..."
- "My husband and I purchased a $600.00 recliner about the last week of August 2016. First week of September the chair looked as if it was purchased 10 years prior...."
- "I bought a new radio for my vehicle and it is defective. ALIEXPRESS and the company Jorge Car DVD co, ltd will not support the one year warranty they claim..."
- "They are horrible. I just got a coat. was supposed to be Medium, but is size XXXS or "zero." Won't fit anyone over the age of 10. I am out..."
- "I recently filed a complaint: "I sent a package via air shipment intended for my daughter's birthday (Sep-27) and dropped it off at your branch office here in Stockton, CA at..."
- "Horrible product and service. We ordered a King size adjustable bed last year. When it was installed by the Sleep Number "professional" installed and his temp helper they made a..."
- "DEK roofing and ADVANCE TEMPERATURE TECHNICIANS do not want to take responsability on a roof and A/C job done in Oct 2008 , lying to the Business Better Bureau saying..."