In May 2016, I bought a pair of Skechers Air-Cooled Memory Foam shoes.After only 3 months the soles are worn out.
I do not do a lot of walking, since my job puts me behind a desk for most of the day. Over the years I have owned many pairs of shoes for myself and my children all boys and have never had shoes break down so fast. Skechers return policy is only 45 days and in original condition.
If things break you can return them at other businesses, I don't understand there policy.I won't be buying from them again.
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I have purchase Skechers shoes with Gel Top specially for running, barely after 5 months the Inner sole from both the shoes was torn and the Gel started spilling out...."
- "Very angry. I got the gowalk shoes in a 9. They gave me ingrown toenails so bad they had to be cut down the middle of my toes and dug..."
- "I got a pair of sandals for going on holiday with so they did not get much were. On the second holiday I took them on, the toe strap came..."
- "in december i order two dqg led lights, along with two separate chargers. the lights and chargers arrive in january 2016. to my disappointment, they are without batteries. of course,..."
- "DEK roofing and ADVANCE TEMPERATURE TECHNICIANS do not want to take responsability on a roof and A/C job done in Oct 2008 , lying to the Business Better Bureau saying..."
- "First of all I want to say how much I love Brandy Melville. Just last month I spent $300 shopping there. I love the style, colors and everything else. What..."
- "Im an insurance agent of 20 years due to anti-money laundering laws i'm required to take training on what to look out for and i'm sure these bank tellers take..."
- "Rashard Johnson of the Forty Niners was penalized 15 yards for "Unsportsmanlike conduct" for making a "snow angel" after scoring what he thought was a touchdown. Ridiculous. Period. Our whole..."
- "I don't understand how you advertise a purfume sale but no one has any stock some of the warehouses state that they never received any to start with and others..."