2.0

More than I usually pay for athletic shoes for everyday wear. $75 thereabouts.

Comfortable, but about five-six months later, both soles are now about 30% unglued starting from the front. I am far from hard on these shoes, not on my feet a lot. My last pair did the same thing after about 9 months, but I had gotten them very inexpensively so I didn't complain about it too much. But now I'm kind of pissed.

My policy is not to formally complain to the manufacturers of shoddy products, who have already demonstrated they don't care enough about their quality.

Instead I simply stop buying their products for 3-5 years and sometimes I then go back and try them again to see if they've mended their ways. Bye Sketchers :(

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of skechers shoes and associated monetary loss in the amount of $75. Skechers needs to offer any options to resolve the issue according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned skechers shoes in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Skechers.

Comments

East Orange, New Jersey, United States #1259114

You get what you pay for. Under 100 that's the norm.

Hit incase you have your masters, this goes for everything!

EVERYTHING. But the shoes are the most comfortable for your feet.

Tyler, Texas, United States #1256879

I have felt the exact same way. I swear they make a lesser quality shoe for the discount stores like Marshalls or TJ max.

My original sketches shoes, that I've had for 10 years, are more comfortable than any new pair I have bought...sad to rip the consumer off like that. In sale they are still 50-60 dollars.