5.0

I bought a pair of sketcher light weight n they got wet in the rain. Now they squeak everywhere I walk.

I've bought other n have gotten them wet n never had that happen before.. Am I the only one with that problem?

Product or Service Mentioned: Skechers Shoes.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments

My sketchers squeak for no darn reason. Both shoes, really loud and they are only two weeks old.

to B.Roy #1630102

So do mine. I keep reading that baby powder helps.

Have you tried that yet? I plan to

My sketchers go go boots squeak. After they got wet aswell.

They were fine until it rained when I was wearing them. I called sketchers complaints and they said I should put talc powder in them = because of the heat = obviously meaning it is my sweaty feet. But I explained it is only one foot. So it isn't my boby temperature.

They weren't very helpful We are just an E something or other phone line etc. Next time I will go to primark. At least I know what I am getting for my money.

Rubbish is rubbish no matter what fancy wrapping you put in. However I have had other sketchers that where fine but will bother with them again especially after their lack of customer care.

I bought the non slip work shoes. They were fine for a couple of weeks, now the noise is embarrassing.

I could never sneak up on anyone. I wouldn't bother buying sketchers again.

I had the same problem with Skechers Work with Memory Foam. One shoe squeaked for about 1 month, them it stopped, but the soles were already wearing off after only 2 months since purchase.

What can you do? RUN, don't walk, from anything Skechers! Read all these comments and you will see far more serious problems have resulted from purchasing Skechers.

Chalk it up as a loss and buy a different shoe brand. And consider yourself lucky to only have suffered a squeaky shoe.

Mine too, what can you do? It is only one and it didn’t relat to being wet or any other condition.

It is the second pair that it has happened to.

Is there any way you can ask someone at the company if you bought them through Amazon ? Thank you.