Is there a lawyer out there who is working these claims. I am retired on a fixed income. Submitted letter by Certified mail which was received 30+ days ago. Where do I go from here?

Posted on here previously under comment 925391.

ON SATURDAY, SEPTEMBER 17, 2016 WHILE WEARING THESE AND WALKING ON THE INTERIOR MAIN AISLE WOODEN FLOOR AT GRAPEVINE MILLS MALL IN GRAPEVINE, TEXAS MY RIGHT FOOT GRABBED THE FLOOR (IT FELT AS IF MY SHOE WAS NAILED TO THE FLOOR) AND I LITERALLY FELL FLAT ON MY FACE. I AM 5’11” TALL AND WAS UNABLE TO BREAK MY FALL.

1. EMERGENCY MEDICAL TECHNICIANS WERE CALLED TO THE SCENE (REPORT ENCLOSED). I CHOSE TO BE TRANSMITTED TO BAYLOR MEDICAL CENTER IN OUR OWN CAR RATHER THAN INCUR THE EXPENSE OF AN AMBULANCE. (UPON ARRIVAL AT THE ER I REQUESTED A PLASTIC SURGEON BUT NONE WERE ON CALL.)

2. AS A RESULT, I SUFFERED A SPRAINED RIGHT WRIST (PICTURE ENCLOSED) BADLY BRUISED BOTH KNEES, BLACK EYES AND MOST IMPORTANTLY, TWO WOUNDS IN MY FOREHEAD ABOVE MY RIGHT EYE – 1.6” AND 0.8” (PICTURES ENCLOSED).

3. I HAD A CT SCAN AND X-RAYS OF BOTH KNEES AND RIGHT WRIST (REPORTS ENCLOSED). THE TWO WOUNDS IN MY FOREHEAD WERE CLOSED TOGETHER WITH THIN LAYER ADHESIVE DERMABOND. (PICTURES ENCLOSED).

I AM REQUESTING THAT YOUR COMPANY COVER THE COST OF REPAIR OF THIS RESIDUAL INJURY ON MY FOREHEAD. I AM A PUBLICALLY ACTIVE PERSON AND THIS DISFIGUREMENT IS QUITE VISIBLE AND CANNOT BE COVERED. FURTHER, I AM STILL IN PAIN FROM THE BRUISING OF MY KNEES FOR 7 WEEKS AND MY RIGHT WRIST IS STILL WEAK 38 DAYS AFTER THE INJURY.

This reviewer shared experience about "injury from fall" and wants this business to "cannot begin laser treatments on my forehead until i get paid" as the author lost $5000. The author is overall dissatisfied with Skechers. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Skechers.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Footwear and Clothing category for more informed decision or compare Skechers to other companies on our site.

Comments

aliens_amoung_us
Las Cruces, New Mexico, United States #1241306

Why can't nobody walk in these shoes? Honestly, I've never read so many people who haven't mastered how to walk. SMH

to aliens_amoung_us #1246725

Yes, there is a problem with the sole of the Skechers Go Walk shoes.

I do lots of walking without problem with my other shoes. But whenever I use the Skechers Go Walk shoes, I realised that it would suddenly grip on certain flooring & cause me to stumble.

I am lucky to have avoided falling over but have sprained my ankle a few times.

I believe many other users will face the same problem but they may think that they didn't walk properly or may attribute their tripping over to the flooring.

h.kitchener