Skechers - Stopped dead in my tracks again! This time injured!
Update added by user Aug 23, 2016
Here we have the reply from Skechers:Thank you for contacting SKECHERS.
"We are sorry to hear about your recent Skechers experience.We take negative feedback very seriously and will do everything possible to prevent this from occurring in the future.
This will be forwarded to the appropriate department for review." I have heard nothing since.
My painful left knee took three weeks to heal up and I was unable to go in the pool on my holiday!
So much for customer care Skechers!
Original review posted by user Jul 24, 2016
I loved my Skechers until today.Yet again I caught the toe of my Go Walk2 as I was trying to shoo my dog.
I was thrown off my feet, crashed into a nest of tables and fell full length onto my knees causing very bad grazing and swelling of both knees. My wrists are strained where I landed on them and my new hip replacement was jolted. This really is a design fault of Skechers as my sister also says that tripping on Skechers has happened to her.
I have bought two pairs of these shoes as they are so comfortable but at 72 years old I am now scared to wear them again.Comments please Skechers!
More Review Details
|Value for money|
What I liked
- Machine washable
What I disliked
- Bubbles on soles wear out fast
- Non slip surround especially on toe of shoe
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I have using a Skechers Go Walk shoe with Goga mat padding on the inside for the last 3 months or so. I liked the comfort of the shoes and..."
- "Three weeks ago I bought 2 pair same shoes which are buy one get one 50% off. Shoe prize was CA $89.99 /each. I paid CAD$ 70.86 for one and..."
- "I bought sketcher shoes and only wear the shoes several times, but i noticed one of the shoes started tearing off quickly while the other side is still ok. As..."
- "I placed an order online for $40 worth of jewelry and received the confirmation order moments after it was submitted. 4 weeks had passed and I realized that I hadn't..."
- "i dont get it ive never been there before and i signed up tried to add pics next thing i know poof nothing as if i was never there wtf...."
- "We pay $102.49 a month for 1. Plain home phone service. It comes with extra *** which we don't use. We have an answering machine and not interested in 3-way..."