Skechers - Stopped dead in my tracks again! This time injured!

60 of 227 Skechers reviews

Update added by user Aug 23

Here we have the reply from Skechers:Thank you for contacting SKECHERS.

"We are sorry to hear about your recent Skechers experience.We take negative feedback very seriously and will do everything possible to prevent this from occurring in the future.

This will be forwarded to the appropriate department for review." I have heard nothing since.

My painful left knee took three weeks to heal up and I was unable to go in the pool on my holiday!

So much for customer care Skechers!

Original review posted by user Jul 24

I loved my Skechers until today.Yet again I caught the toe of my Go Walk2 as I was trying to shoo my dog.

I was thrown off my feet, crashed into a nest of tables and fell full length onto my knees causing very bad grazing and swelling of both knees. My wrists are strained where I landed on them and my new hip replacement was jolted. This really is a design fault of Skechers as my sister also says that tripping on Skechers has happened to her.

I have bought two pairs of these shoes as they are so comfortable but at 72 years old I am now scared to wear them again.Comments please Skechers!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

• What I liked
    • Comfort
    • Machine washable
    • Style
  • What I disliked
    • Bubbles on soles wear out fast
    • Non slip surround especially on toe of shoe

Reason of review:
Design fault causing wearers to trip up
Preferred solution:
Let the company propose a solution
Product or service
Go Walk 2
Review category
Footwear and Clothing
review #887875 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Skechers? Submit review ›
Helpful? 2 Yes 2 0 No 0
Had the same issue 1 Yes 1
60 of 227 Skechers reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan
Mmonas

Nov 14 #1240517 Fort Worth, Texas, United States

This is happening to me, too. Love the go walk Skechers but once a week I catch my toe on a smooth surface. Haven't fallen yet but very afraid I will. I googled tripping and Skechers and your post came up. Thanks for your post. My friend, who bought the same pair of shoes, says it is not happening to her. Some of us most likely have a gait that makes this more likely to occur

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Skechers. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Skechers.
Filing a new complaint about
×