Poole, Poole
3.0

Update by user Aug 23, 2016

Here we have the reply from Skechers:Thank you for contacting SKECHERS.

"We are sorry to hear about your recent Skechers experience.We take negative feedback very seriously and will do everything possible to prevent this from occurring in the future.

This will be forwarded to the appropriate department for review." I have heard nothing since.

My painful left knee took three weeks to heal up and I was unable to go in the pool on my holiday!

So much for customer care Skechers!

Original review posted by user Jul 24, 2016

I loved my Skechers until today.Yet again I caught the toe of my Go Walk2 as I was trying to shoo my dog.

I was thrown off my feet, crashed into a nest of tables and fell full length onto my knees causing very bad grazing and swelling of both knees. My wrists are strained where I landed on them and my new hip replacement was jolted. This really is a design fault of Skechers as my sister also says that tripping on Skechers has happened to her.

I have bought two pairs of these shoes as they are so comfortable but at 72 years old I am now scared to wear them again.Comments please Skechers!

Review about: Skechers Gowalk 2 Shoes.

Reason of review: Design fault causing wearers to trip up.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I liked: Comfort, Machine washable, Style.

I didn't like: Bubbles on soles wear out fast, Non slip surround especially on toe of shoe.

Had an Experience with Skechers?

Comments

Angelo Russo
Friendswood, Texas, United States #1328197

I have Sketchers Go Walk and fell 3 times flat on my face.My foot comes to a stop on a smooth surface and trips me over.

Scared to death.

I am 72 years old and want sketchers to solve this problem and make good on this horrific problem.I bought 3 pair and can't wear.

to Angelo Russo Valley Stream, New York, United States #1330400

Hold on to them incase there is a class action suit which there should be for all this that have had traumatic injuris and hospital alizatipns because of these shoes.

Wilmington, Delaware, United States #1270973

I have 3 pair of sketchers...the GoWalk kind and wear them to work for comfort.

During the past 6 months, my shoe stuck to the carpeting and I flew off my feet. Luckily I caught myself on a chair and was able to stabilize.

However, a couple weeks later, I was walking across the floor on a smooth surface, my shoe grabbed the surfaced throwing me totally off balance and I fell flat on the floor!I have a lot of pain from this fall, I'm 70 and would like to not have these problems...I'm very hesitant to wear the GoWalkers and would like Sketchers to correct this problem immediately1

Lvan

I have three pair of Skeechers Go Walk shoes.I had noticed that there is a tendency to Stick to the floor when wearing them on a smooth surface.

Today just walking in my home I fell as it appeared the shoe did not go forward as my foot wanted to and I took a bad fall. I'm quite bruised and sore from my shoulder to my ankle.

I hope Skeechers looks into this problem.I'm very reluctant to wear these shoes again.

Mmonas
Fort Worth, Texas, United States #1240517

This is happening to me, too.Love the go walk Skechers but once a week I catch my toe on a smooth surface.

Haven't fallen yet but very afraid I will. I googled tripping and Skechers and your post came up. Thanks for your post.

My friend, who bought the same pair of shoes, says it is not happening to her.Some of us most likely have a gait that makes this more likely to occur