Skechers - Stopped dead in my tracks again! This time injured!
Update added by user Aug 23
Here we have the reply from Skechers:Thank you for contacting SKECHERS.
"We are sorry to hear about your recent Skechers experience.We take negative feedback very seriously and will do everything possible to prevent this from occurring in the future.
This will be forwarded to the appropriate department for review." I have heard nothing since.
My painful left knee took three weeks to heal up and I was unable to go in the pool on my holiday!
So much for customer care Skechers!
Original review posted by user Jul 24
I loved my Skechers until today.Yet again I caught the toe of my Go Walk2 as I was trying to shoo my dog.
I was thrown off my feet, crashed into a nest of tables and fell full length onto my knees causing very bad grazing and swelling of both knees. My wrists are strained where I landed on them and my new hip replacement was jolted. This really is a design fault of Skechers as my sister also says that tripping on Skechers has happened to her.
I have bought two pairs of these shoes as they are so comfortable but at 72 years old I am now scared to wear them again.Comments please Skechers!
More Review Details
|Value for money|
What I liked
- Machine washable
What I disliked
- Bubbles on soles wear out fast
- Non slip surround especially on toe of shoe
You May Also Like
- "I am a regular customer of skechers. I have bought many shoes from there. I have never faced any issue. But this year when I bought slippers worth 2800rs. from..."
- "* I sent an email on 11 Dec 2014, a follow email on 25 Dec 2014. Sent a msg via FB on 28 May 2015. Not a single response. I..."
- "I bought these for comfort which exceeded my expectation. Issue is I was on cruise with family & while running and playing with daughter the thongs came to a screeching..."
- "I loved my Skechers until today. Yet again I caught the toe of my Go Walk2 as I was trying to shoo my dog. I was thrown off my feet,..."
- "I purchased a box of crackers and each pack had what looked like and crumbled like peanut butter. I was completely disappointed and call the manufacturer and they stated it..."
- "I don't understand how you advertise a purfume sale but no one has any stock some of the warehouses state that they never received any to start with and others..."
- "...Out of nowhere, I woke up with an incredible itchy, blotchy rash, pics attached. I went to immediate care and..."