Hi, I was at sketchers Indooroopilly today. one of the workers there was way too confident about her opinion and was not ready to listen and understand me.me and my whole family love sketchers, trust me we all have few pair of shoes each.

i was there to show them the sketchers i bought for my daughter( the one they have changed size in first week of july, saying the other pair is too big).i was not there today to get refund but to know is this happening again and again, she don't wear them much because she loves her sketcher light shoes.Tried to tell lady and showed her my receipt but she kept on telling me its been three months, I could have come earlier.Other workers are pretty good and there is always someone new who thinks they own the company and they are not ready to listen. Thankyou

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person is quite happy with quaility and colours and presentation and stated that there is a room for improvement of customers service. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of skechers customer care. Skechers needs to "tell staff to listen to the customer and then make their decisions or suggestions, don't try to boss around the customers.thank you" according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned skechers customer care in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Skechers.

Comments