I bought two pair of Skechers a yr ago I have thrown one pair away

I have had planter P and heel spur and neromia in my feet these were the only shoes with the memory foam that I could wear and felt comfort

I'm 77 and I have walked a lot every day for yrs I can and do walk 10000 to 150000 and sometimes more a day

I have had some issues with loosing my balance with the shoes which can be due to my age

Or they are wearing out

I feel that I need more support for my feet -if I'm not paying attention to uneven pavement I fall

They are like wearing slippers with memory foam

The falls have not been that bad but scared maybe I should quit wearing them

Reviewer is in happy mood. This person is quite happy with memory foam and people where great and stated that there is a room for improvement of quality and quality of the yoga foam sketchers. Please contact the author of this review to discuss fair pricing of skechers gowalk 3 sneakers. Skechers needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned skechers gowalk 3 sneakers in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Skechers.

Had an Experience with Skechers?

Comments