3.3

I liked your shoes and planned to purchase more.

I will not after seeing the advertisement that had a white snake crawl out of them.

I can't imagine it would take 100 words to express a person's feelings about something.

I will not be a person to praise your product as I have in the past.

I can't imagine how that advertisement would be something that would want to make a normal person want to go out and buy a pair of Skechers.

I do see that just because I didn't like it.......that others may have liked it.

I just wanted to express my thoughts. I didn't want to write a book on my complaint.

I'm not even sure that this is the place to give my opinion.

I know that my words are sure to fall on deaf ears.....one pair of Skechers a year not being bought.....will not bankrupt your company.

Thank you for taking the time to read my view on this.

Review about: Skechers Commercial.

Reason of review: TV advertisment.

Preferred solution: stop the ad....some people like me don't want to see those things..

Comments

I had purchased 2 pairs of sketchers a couple of days before I saw the snake commercial. I took them back. There is no way I am going to wear shoes when I have a vision that I can’t unsee.Please share your reasoning for the ad.

I like sketches but don't like snakes and since looking at sketches conjures up the vision of the snake, I don't believe I'll be purchasing any more.

THIS IS THE DUMBEST REASON NOT TO BUY A SHOE I HAVE EVER READ! PLEASE GET A LITTLE MORE COMMON SENSE OR A LITTLE MORE BACKBONE