Three weeks ago I bought 2 pair same shoes which are buy one get one 50% off.Shoe prize was CA $89.99 /each.
I paid CAD$ 70.86 for one and next for CAD$ 70.87 total is CAD$ 141.99. Two days letter I want to exchange one pair shoes and they don't have my size and I ask to them is it ok to give me money back and she told me that "you will get just CA$ 44.99 because that is our policy" then I told her I paid already that much for these shoes, then she told me if you want to take other shoes You can choose any shoes but it has to be under the CA$ 89.99 and I ask her If I choose $60 shoes then what happened my rest of amount and she told me that"we will give you credit/returns" then I agree with her suggestion but at that time I have work and I told her I will come tomorrow to take the shoes then again today I went there but I found another lady. I choose next shoes the cost was CA$49 and then when I came to the counter she told me you can get shoes but it has to be CA$ 44.99 you can not take more than this cost . She was so rude.
She told me that "I will find out your size shoe you can come tomorrow". She does not know how to treat the customer. I was upset and came back to the house. I did not take any shoes.
I find different rules different policy and different suggestions from the Shechers. Why the selling and returning policy is different? I am the regular customer of sports check I never face this kind of problem over there.
That was my first time in Skechers.Maybe that was the first and last.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "I have using a Skechers Go Walk shoe with Goga mat padding on the inside for the last 3 months or so. I liked the comfort of the shoes and..."
- "You go to Sketchers to buy work shoes because you been wearing the same Comfortable, yet worn out Payless $20 Work shoe for six months. And this time your gonna..."
- "I bought these for comfort which exceeded my expectation. Issue is I was on cruise with family & while running and playing with daughter the thongs came to a screeching..."
- "On May 29, 2015 @ around 8:40 pm I went to Michael Kors outlet in Crossiron Mall in Calgary, Alberta, Canada. I purchased a handbag for my mother's birthday (receipt included). While..."
- "I was interviewed for an Assistant Manager position with the owner Tarik, on Friday October 14, 2016 @ 10am. I was told that I was hired and was asked to..."
- "Ok so I went into the Aaron's store on 17th ave SE and seen a leather sectional and got it on a manager special , when I looked at it..."
- "I had my account deactivated today after putting in countless hours.I am a mother of 17month old baby girl which is the reason I even used Swagbucks. I was using..."
- "I ordered a beautiful arrangement with a stand and a banner, I paid $108.92. What I received was wilted flowers, no banner and then when I called to complain, Avas..."
- "This is the worst place to go!!!! Employees are idiots or something!!! After making wait more than 5 minutes to take my order I ask for the mint chocolate swirl..."