Three weeks ago I bought 2 pair same shoes which are buy one get one 50% off.Shoe prize was CA $89.99 /each.
I paid CAD$ 70.86 for one and next for CAD$ 70.87 total is CAD$ 141.99. Two days letter I want to exchange one pair shoes and they don't have my size and I ask to them is it ok to give me money back and she told me that "you will get just CA$ 44.99 because that is our policy" then I told her I paid already that much for these shoes, then she told me if you want to take other shoes You can choose any shoes but it has to be under the CA$ 89.99 and I ask her If I choose $60 shoes then what happened my rest of amount and she told me that"we will give you credit/returns" then I agree with her suggestion but at that time I have work and I told her I will come tomorrow to take the shoes then again today I went there but I found another lady. I choose next shoes the cost was CA$49 and then when I came to the counter she told me you can get shoes but it has to be CA$ 44.99 you can not take more than this cost . She was so rude.
She told me that "I will find out your size shoe you can come tomorrow". She does not know how to treat the customer. I was upset and came back to the house. I did not take any shoes.
I find different rules different policy and different suggestions from the Shechers. Why the selling and returning policy is different? I am the regular customer of sports check I never face this kind of problem over there.
That was my first time in Skechers.Maybe that was the first and last.
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I have been a Skechers Customer for many years but am very unsatisfied with the current shoe I have. The seems across the top of the toe are unraveling..."
- "I bought these shoes around Thanksgiving 2015. Not even a month later I noticed a couple of places where the sole came loose on the left shoe. Slowly but surely..."
- "I purchased a pair of skech=air sneaker on August 24, 2016 at Shoe Show in Concord, NC. Purchased price was $59.98. Yesterday (Nov 18), I took the sneakers..."
- "Bought the projecter headlights halos for my 2004 ford f150, they look amazing, great fit, install was pretty easy, the only problem is the fact that the headlights are dim,..."
- "They are horrible. I just got a coat. was supposed to be Medium, but is size XXXS or "zero." Won't fit anyone over the age of 10. I am out..."
- "BAD BREEDER EXPERIENCE 3D Retrievers - Labrador Retriever Breeder Conroe, TX Recently purchased a 3 year old Lab, who was stated to be in good health, with no known health..."
- "When I see the Nasdaq website, there is a advertise link- "free beauty products samples ". I click in to the link, there is a small quiz, after small..."
- "Don't buy from here! I Bought a clock $45 for my son it took two months for it to come when it arrived it was just paper rolled up and..."
- "We purchased some property in Windsor Ontario and were also referred to Ontario Property Management. We paid for renovations, in particular a new roof and shingles. The work was not..."