Skechers - Unsatisfied service

Three weeks ago I bought 2 pair same shoes which are buy one get one 50% off.Shoe prize was CA $89.99 /each.

I paid CAD$ 70.86 for one and next for CAD$ 70.87 total is CAD$ 141.99. Two days letter I want to exchange one pair shoes and they don't have my size and I ask to them is it ok to give me money back and she told me that "you will get just CA$ 44.99 because that is our policy" then I told her I paid already that much for these shoes, then she told me if you want to take other shoes You can choose any shoes but it has to be under the CA$ 89.99 and I ask her If I choose $60 shoes then what happened my rest of amount and she told me that"we will give you credit/returns" then I agree with her suggestion but at that time I have work and I told her I will come tomorrow to take the shoes then again today I went there but I found another lady. I choose next shoes the cost was CA$49 and then when I came to the counter she told me you can get shoes but it has to be CA$ 44.99 you can not take more than this cost . She was so rude.

She told me that "I will find out your size shoe you can come tomorrow". She does not know how to treat the customer. I was upset and came back to the house. I did not take any shoes.

I find different rules different policy and different suggestions from the Shechers. Why the selling and returning policy is different? I am the regular customer of sports check I never face this kind of problem over there.

That was my first time in Skechers.Maybe that was the first and last.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Skechers Gowalk 2 Shoes
Review category
Footwear and Clothing
review #903201 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Skechers? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.