I had been a loyal Skechers customer for years, even buying them back when they were less well known. For some reason I have noticed a steady decline in their quality since 2015.

I still have 2 pairs purchased then which are much better construction and are still in good condition. I have purchased multiple pairs over the past few years just because I like new and different colors etc. Yesterday my second pair of GoWalk 4 arrived. They are a joke.

The bottom of the shoe still seems ok, but the actual body of the shoe is a thin stretchy material that offers no support and is more like something that should be used in a slipper, not a walking shoe. I have even compared my 2015 go walk with my 2018 purchases and the sizes have become larger. I have a Go walk 4 and another pair of the black more dressy flats (sorry name escapes me) that are in 9 and 1/2 my usual size, they are huge and flop around on my feet. The pair that is horrible quality is a 9 and it seems to fit ok, but as I said, poor quality.

I never minded paying more for these shoes and swore by them. Do Not buy them !

You will be disappointed by the high price for such poor quality. I won't be buying any more Skechers and will have to search for a new "go to" brand.

Product or Service Mentioned: Skechers Shoes.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Jun 20.

Comments