5.0

I went to our Beall's store yesterday, to buy a couple of pair of shoes & Go Walks, Relaxed fit etc. all fit too small in 9-1/2, they used to fit me perfectly & you have done something in the back of them, above the heel that rubs & is so irritating!!!

I don't want to change to another brand, I used to love Skechers!!!

I know it's not just me, as my friend & a woman I met in the shoe dept. are experiencing the same thing. One wore a 9-1/2 like me, the other a size 8.

Why did you change a beautiful shoe?!?!?!

Please change them back, they were the perfect shoes & i don't want to have to find another to replace them.

Thanks for listening, Denise Bazzano

This reviewer shared experience about "you changed a perfect shoe." and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Skechers. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Skechers.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Footwear and Clothing category for more informed decision or compare Skechers to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Skechers?

Comments