Worst shoe I've ever had. Torn off after 3 months. I never do sports. I drive to my office work, I do shopping and I drive back home. And their shoes lasted only 3 months!!!!

The previous pair lasted a little longer and I thought it was just my bad luck. Now I know it's not a bad luck, it's BAD PRODUCT!!!

I tried to post a review on their website, the previous shoe was gone, it was no longer available. Guess what, this pair is gone too. So obviously they discontinue their shoes and they just make a very little change and they sell the same thing under a new name so your shoes would be gone before even you can write a review about their products on their website.

Their pricing is way too high for the product they sell. Why spend $70 for a pair of shoe that last only 3 months. So If I do sports I assume I need to pay $70 for shoe each month??? I've lost my trust to this company, they got greedy as many other companies. They have no respect to their customers since they sell bad products. Probably they get their bad shoes made in China for a few dollars and sell them for $70 here.

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of skechers shoes from Skechers. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Skechers to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was bad quality, bad shoes, high price for bad shoes and you get way less than what you pay. If you have a chance, please immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Skechers for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Skechers?

Comments