3.5

I have 4 pairs and they are comfortable.I'm a PT and I'm my feet all day the problem is that my they smell real bad after you wear them for a month and you can not get the stink out it makes the house stink

I'll have to throw yet another pair away.

I wish the company would care to address the problem !I never had stinky feet before wearing these shoes !if they get the least bit wet you are done and the stench is unbelievable

I'll have to look for other shoes .

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of poor product. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss damaged or defective of skechers shoes and associated monetary loss in the amount of $180. Skechers needs to offer any options to resolve the issue according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned skechers shoes in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Skechers.

Had an Experience with Skechers?

Comments

Los Angeles, California, United States #1230562

I have the same problem with the bad stinky odor which never had it before with any other shoes I wore.I didn't want to believe at first it as I had couple pairs of Skechers shoes before and didn't notice any bad smell.

But recently and when I start smelling the bad stinky odor from my six yrs old son Skechers I said that's it, it is the new Skechers. And I had a confirmation as well from my sister who told me that she and her family have the same issue And they threw away four pairs of Skechers.

I like the shoes they are nice and comfy but will not wear or buy them anymore.The company needs to look at this issue and re-evaluate the material or any other factor that cause this uncomfortable issue.